Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two hours...

until I meet with Dr. Ainsworth at London Regional Cancer Program (LRCP) to discuss the results of my genetic testing. Ok, realistically it's probably closer to three hours including the time I'll be stuck in an office waiting for him to saunter in, but who is counting. Other than me.

For those of you who don't remember, I went to see Dr. Ainsworth back on April 28, 2009 to provide him with the incidence of cancer in my extended family AND about 1/2 of the total blood volume in my body, so they could run tests.

The anticipation around this has been building for so long, I'm actually really excited for the answer.

I'll try to update my blog as soon as I get back from London.
Wish me luck!!

<3

2 comments:

Danuta said...

Good luck Honey...

Adam Warner said...

woooooooo yeaah wooooooo

Related Posts with Thumbnails